Who is it for?
Families in Edinburgh with children under 5, experiencing some form of difficulty.
What do we offer?
We offer support to families who may need a bit more guidance with regards to family routines, early learning, family relationships, play and emotional well-being. We can also help you to access local groups or put you in touch with other support services within your community.
What to expect?
Regular home visiting from a family support worker, for up to a year.
Support tailored to the family’s needs and personalised goals.
Early Years Stay and Play Groups
We also offer groups in the following areas:
- South East Edinburgh
- Wednesdays from 11-12.30pm at Goodtrees Neighbourhood Centre
- Bumps & Baby Group, Thursdays from 1.15-2.45pm Goodtrees Neighbourhood Centre
- South West Edinburgh
- Monday 9.30-11am at Gate 55, Sighthill Road
- North West Edinburgh
– Mondays from 11-12.30pm at West Pilton Neighbourhood Centre
- Thursdays - 10-11am Newbattle Learning Community
Parents can drop in with their children under 5 for free play, arts and crafts, signing, stories and toys. Tea and coffee and children’s snacks provided.
No need to book and no cost to attend.