Who is it for?
The Early Years Family Practitioner works in Partnership with children and families who attend Mayfield Nursery School.
What do we offer?
This service offers confidential home visiting family support, family learning opportunities in the home and/or group activities. We promote family wellbeing and can provide support plans tailored to the family’s individual identified needs.
What to expect?
- Early learning through play
- Positive Behaviour
- Establishing and maintaining routines
- Practical and emotional support
- Support to manage and overcome feelings of anxiety/isolation
- Opportunity to discuss parenting – develop strategies, skills and confidence
- Toilet training support and information
- Nursery to Primary 1 transition