Come and join an award winning team!
We need a new Treasurer to join our board.
Funding comes from Midlothian and Edinburgh Councils, the Big Lottery and many Trusts and Donors. We are also fortunate to receive support from many charitable trusts and foundations.
About the vacancy
Home Link Family Support is a small but dynamic organisation with a long standing reputation, established in 1986. It is a charity and company limited by guarantee with a turnover in excess of £300,000.
The Board of Trustees has overall responsibility for the operational and strategic management of the organisation and the responsibility to ensure that the organisation meets its aims and objectives and complies with legislation Home Link Family Support is looking to recruit a new Board Member to strengthen the Board and offer specific knowledge and experience in the Finance area.
We are currently looking to recruit a Treasurer. Specific tasks:
* Attending Bi-monthly Board meetings - evenings.
* Attending quarterly meeting of one subgroup (Finance in this instance, other groups are HR and Policy and Compliance) – evenings.
* Contribute to work being done by the Board.
* Give four to six hours per month for home working on agreed projects, as required All board members are asked to give a minimum commitment of three years.
What we offer:
* Full induction training.
* On-going training opportunities.
* Out of pocket expenses.
* Career development planning.
* Social events throughout the year NB – this role is subject to reference checks.
The monthly time commitment is up to six hours per month.
Contact David Kerr for more information and a recruitment pack for board members.